Monday, July 11, 2005

Rusty!

There has been enough conjecture on last Thursday and it's horrendousness, so I'm buttoning my lip until I have anything decent to say.

In other news...
HOW F-ING MARVELLOUS IS THE HMV RUSTY LEE TV ADVERT FOR MISSY ELLIOTT'S NEW ALBUM!!?

Advertising genius. It's got a TV-AM-esque clock and everything. Although rumour reaches us that Rusty was due to stand as an MP for UKIP or Veritas, or some such type party, which obviously is Bad News. But maybe we were lied to.

Found myself wandering through a part of town I hadn't been around for a long time this weekend. Got a little nostalgic, I have to admit. But meandering along beside the river, nursing a mild headache from the previous night's dinner party* and thinking thinks from almost ten years ago was no bad thing. Although in part the nostalgia was bred by my iPod's BritPop section.

* c'mon kids! Let's use food as an excuse for sitting around, pontificating on the universe and killing some more braincells! Yey!

No comments: