Saturday, August 13, 2005

Party. Panic.

Argh.

I should vaguely be getting ready for this evening. It's the birthday party for Lady L and myself. I have more or less nailed what to wear, checked that the clothes are actually clean, I have a present and card for Lady L, I have decided I will shave off the beardyness I have developed during my week off and have more or less dealt with the hair crisis, as it was in a desperate inbetween washings stage.

Now I just have to suss out who is coming over for dinner beforehand, what to cook them and who is meeting us at the bar and at what time, what the best way for us to all get there is and oh look there's blood dripping out of my ears...

I'm not good with organisation and things. In my panic this morning I washed the bathroom and kitchen floors. But it'll be great later when we're all there and have had a few drinks. I'm listening to a bit of Rufus Wainwright to calm me down.

Had a really nice birthday though. Spent the day looking after, well, no, that's not fair, just with one of my nephews. Then joined my sister and other nephew for diner at Wagamamas. Mmmmmmtastygoodtreat.

No comments: