Friday, August 26, 2005

What do you meeean I have nothing of consequence to say?!

It's Friday. And it's really sunny. And it's a bank holiday weekend. And for some reason I'm just insanely and inanely happy this morning!!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Calm.

This is bound to mean the world is about to crap all over my face.
Gah - pessimism in the face of perversity.

I have a habit of getting carried away with exclamation marks. Is there self-help group out there somewhere, do you think?

But I am feeling really chipper today. Maybe it's because I slept really well last night. Had some very odd dreams though. Don't worry. I'm not going to bore everyone to tears with long, detailed descriptions of things that wouldn't make any sense anyway. But in short, Lana? Please don't ever try and get jiggy in my grannies bedroom, okay?

Bring on the weekend! Bring on the merrymaking! Bring on the dancing guinea pigs!

No comments: