Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Season of Whispas and mellow Fruitandnuts

Is it just me or has anyone else started carboloading now that it's turned slightly colder?

I seem to be permanently starving and have just polished off a chocolate bar. It's not even lunch yet. And I craved pan aux chocolat this morning sooooo much.

I've also been sleeping really solidly, which would normally be nice but I'm groggy at work during the day.

I love summer. I love autumn. But this year the time it takes from one to change to the other seems to be happening veryquicklyspeed.

5 comments:

Damascus said...

Eating chocolate before noon is bad for you. FACT.

Boz said...

...but like lots of things bad for you it TASTES NICE...

Damascus said...

Hmm. True enough. I just worry that too much sugar early on might give you a false sugar high. Maybe feast on a bag of nuts - they're just as tasty. I have a VERY healthy diet, dontchaknow...

Boz said...

Fish finger, anyone?

Damascus said...

I'm not into kinky stuff.