Thursday, September 22, 2005

You play bridge with me, and I'll play bridge with you.

For good reason I try toavoid talking about my job on this site.

But suffice to say that if you happened to be out and about in London this week and happened to be crossing a certain bridge at a certain time and witnessed a slightly ruffled, stressed young man, begging people in a terribly English sort of way that, if they possibly wouldn't mind at all, if they could just hang on here for a second while we take some pictures of this group of people, then that would be, gosh, just awfully nice of you (but expressing this in the medium of mumbles, flapping arms and eyebrow movements)... then that was me!

Hello!!

Wow, there are a lot of incredibly attractive people floating around in central London during the daytime.

It's enough to make you give up work and salivate for a living.

No comments: