Saturday, October 29, 2005

That cannot feel comfortable



Not sure what's more disturbing about this. The price. The associations. The fact that they're flogging next to the babyfood...

Kudos to S and P who let me tag along while they did the end of their weekly shop in Sainsburys, before we all headed for coffee. They were to be found looking guilty by the bread-slicing machine, as if they were 12 and in an arcade. Also meant when we got to the till and the bread didn't have the right barcode on it, the cashiers had to rummage aorund for one.

P: "It was 51p but to be honest I'll pay 75 if that's all you've got."

I don't know why but I laughed like a special one.

An extra night in bed this evening; the clocks go back. Hee hee heeeeee!

I've changed my sheets and everything.

Sleep is good.

No comments: