Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The JCB song



Above is a picture of sliced bread.

Since the very first occasion knife was put to bread before it hit retailers, one of the best things that has ever happened is the JCB song by Nizlopi.

And its utterly amazing video by Monkeehub







I have had a piss-poor day, and this has defintely cheered me up. It's frankly brilliant. The backstory behind it is also v touching. Big cheers to Matty for throwing this Boz's way.

Fantastic weekend of debaunchery, including a proper grown-up "dinner party" hosted by Boz for seven. With coffee at the end and everything. We didn't all just pass out. Cooked sister’s Go-Go Goulash receipe which worked a treat. Bit nervous as I hadn’t tried it before. And to be honest I was still drunk when I woke up on Sunday morning, following a very drunken evening in Clapham. Had to have a walk in the park to clear my head. Suprised to find ice on the ponds.

And my wonderful, fantastic flatmates did alllll of the washing up.

And no one mention the cucumber incident ever again…

1 comment:

Damascus said...

I've still not seen the video for this - sorry Boz. But I heard the song on Radio 1 last night. Brilliant! Oh, and readers, the Go-Go Goulash was a roaring success.