Friday, November 04, 2005

Oooooh that itches

I have just noticed that Internet Explorer uses the American spelling for the 'Favorites' menu heading.

Obviously this isn't wrong per se; it's created in a different country. But now it's irking me. How sad am I? Really I should lose some of this Supposed British uptightness.

Thankfully it's just my work PC.

Curse you, Gates!

* * *

About to hurtle myself west, into rural England for the weekend. Pray for my soul.

No, scrub that, pray for my liver. Sacrifice a turnip or something. Come on people. Work with me here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Splogs clog blogosphere
Spammers are spewing their wares across the blogosphere, that part of the Internet where millions ... The readership of blogs has exploded in the last 18 months," and with it the popularity of splogs, said Jason Goldman, product manager for Blogger, which is owned by Google Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!