Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boz is reading...

What do you mean, I'm shamelessly stealing ideas from other really good blogs? Isn't that what this whole internet thing is for, for heavens sake?! I mean it's all broadly sharing information...

Anyway.

Boz is currently just about to finish reading:


(Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro)

It is excellent. Don't worry - I'm not about to give anything away, but it evokes childhood and child-ish friendships exceptionally well. There is a pervading sense of creepiness right the way through, even after the main revelation is spelled out for you roughly a third of the way though (I didn't put two and two together), and you get that excited 'Ohhhh!' feeling. It's not all shoved under your nose, and I'm racing through the final chapters.

Books are important to Boz. Boz likes books. I have a big pile next to the bed waiting to be read, following my birthday, and I love it!!

On the other hand completely I've just realised in all the Bank Holiday excitement we forgot to put the recycling out this week.

Shitbags.

2 comments:

Zefrog said...

Naughty! ;O)

Boz said...

I am a bad, bad person...

Hee hee hee!