Thursday, December 14, 2006

Literally neither hither nor thither

First weeks in new jobs are always a bit stressful, aren't they? Mine is certainly no different, and especially at this time of year, when everyone is rushing around trying to organise Christmas*.

But thankfully everyone is really nice. Not 'nice' twee nice. Just really cool and sound NICE. Which is good news. And the induction programme they have is fantastic, so I'm feeling well eased-in.

Loads to do though. Big project next week. Eeek.

Tonight is the first night I've had free this week. I'm sitting inside, all toasty warm, writing my Christmas cards and listening to the beautiful sounds of Anthony and the Johnsons.

Lovely.

I'm very relaxed. So I'm bound to have forgotten something crucial.

So you'll have to excuse me while I make a nice cup of tea and catch up with the rest of the internet.



* I have not gone to work for Santa, alas.

3 comments:

Gareth said...

Gah! I was so excited about you being an elf, all the way from the first paragraph to that joy destroying last line.

Gareth said...

Is is too nosy and and against internet-protocol to ask what you're doing now?

LaLa said...

What about now? What are you doing now?