Monday, March 19, 2007

Hard-ish Times

Not so much a stressful as just a very long one. Everytime I go through Swindon biblical weather seems to follow. I battled the walk back from work in hateful sleety snow ice slush, to find that a neighbours bin bag had split all over the front steps.*

Finally stomped back indoors, debated whether to get take away or not tonight for all over 0.0047 seconds, and had well-deserved post-work snack.***

But then joy, as I have been tagged by a lovely fellow blogger.

I will get to this presently.

That is alll. Move along now.

* Which I cleared up. With a grumpy expression.**
** Sorry internets, I have to telll someone to get it off my chest.
*** Three packets of Wotsits, since you ask. And believe me I was eyeballing the handy bottle of wine, but settled for new and beloved Tick Tock Rooibos tea instead.

1 comment:

Doris said...

The fates are trying to tell you something. I think it has something to do with Swindon.