Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sweets & Treats

A few days ago, at work, I won a chocolate bar in a bet because someone didn't believe that Smarties contain lots of tiny crushed up beetles.

Hah! I win, thankyouplease.

The rampant DVD watching continues apace. This time I've been catching up with my yoof by watching the TV adaptation of Iain Banks' The Crow Road.

It was one of my favourite books as an early teen, and the TV version is ace. Now I'm craving some wide open spaces, away from London. Among other things.

I really must get out and do some exercise or something. With my ridiculously short walk to work, I'm really not stretching my body very much these days. But I'm not feeling very motivated. Pfffffffff. If it's not a bar, I'm not getting changed.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Ok.

Gross, I think I knew that, but had totally wiped it from my mind because I love Smarties.

What chocolate bar did you win? Myself, I would have gone for a Yorkie, not for girls.

Boz said...

Plain Cadburys. V nice, but too short, you know?

I had Green & Blacks ice cream the other day. I nearly died.

Lala - what's happened to Gareth!??

LaLa said...

Ooh. I want some of this ice cream. Sounds saucy.

Gareth... is playing with his new Geri Spice doll.

Whore. Just because he has a new bestie instead of us.

GARETH - I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS!

ME AN' BOZ - NOT HAPPY!

(imissyoucomebacksoon)