Saturday, April 07, 2007

More Cant on the tellybox please

If I didn't all spend so much time farting in the wind and being so post-post-ironic then this blog would have a voice and, oh, for it to be Brian Cant's.

His calming tone has just been voted the best voice on children's TV. Make that all TV! Brian and Floella are responsible for a considerable bit of my early childhood and frankly they don't get the cultural recognition they deserve.

I hope everyone is having a really nice long weekend.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Happy Easter bozzie love.

Not sure who this Brian is, sounds like a right cant... hee hee hee.

I is so funny.

Old Cheeser said...

I remember him well. Play School and the voice-overs for Trumpton (parp), Camberwick Green etc.

"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb". Positively iconic!

That was him wasn't it?