Sunday, August 19, 2007

Out with the hoover

I've had a bit of a tidy up of all the crap on the side bars, over there --------->

Weelllllllll it was getting cluttered full of rubbish. You'll not miss it.

I've also freshened up the list of other adventurers (but not with one of those fancy air freshener gadgets with melting wax, fans and a rotating arrray of scents. They seem to me a criminal waste of energy, plastic and common sense). Have a whizz through. Go on. They're all lovely and they won't bite.

My birthday treat to me was a digital camera (it's so shiny!) so expect pictures up forthwith.

Dust on!

2 comments:

Old Cheeser said...

Happy Birthday! And enjoy the digital camera, they're ace!

Boz said...

Thanks! I'm living in bliss, oblivious to the fact that an increasing number is attached to the celebration.