Sunday, August 19, 2007

Still alive and currently loving...

One: My new socks...


Two: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - almost to my own surprise. And it's quite nice knowing there is only a single series and it won't go tits up and start dragging out imporbable storylines. Yes Lost, I'm looking at you.

Three: That sometimes, when I'm drifting off to sleep and the roads are quiet and the wind is in the right direction, I can just hear the soft leaden circles of Big Ben's gentle bongs. Although time time is standing still somewhat at the moment.

Four: The fabulous-made-manifest Eltham Palace, which I went to visit with Lady D recently. We've been trying for about four years, including one occasion we turned up on the wrong day. Damn. But it was worth it in the end; it is beautiful.

Five: The aboslutely brilliant birthday presents I've had this year. Yippeeee!

More posts to follow. That's ominous, isn't it?

No comments: