Friday, November 09, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY MOVIEWANG - AGAIN!!

Right. I've had too much red wine in various parts of London this week to even consider going out this evening. Especially if I'm to have any kind of weekend.

So. Just about to get a takeaway...

...AND IT'S MOVIEWANG TIME!

I hope you peoples aren't using the t'internet to cheat. I really do. I would be sooooo disappointed.

Mystery Movie Quote of the Evening:

"I had just been dismissed from University after delivering a brilliant lecture on the aggressive influence of German philosophy on rock'n'roll entitled 'You, Kant, Always Get What You Want.' At 26, my academic career was over, I had never kissed a boy, and I was still sleeping with mom.".

Come on you grunters. Answers on a comment.

And a Shiney Bonus Point if you can tell me what one of the characters has hidden in their tooth....

5 comments:

Hedgie said...

This is fantastically familiar sounding. But will have to consider further.

Boz said...

Consider on. Believe me, no one else is even trying. :-)

Boz said...

Humph.... well. It was Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Humph humph humph.

Jenny said...

You shouldn't have answered because I would have totally gotten it.

I can even sing all the songs.

Boz said...

It's not too late! You can still get the bonus points question....