Friday, December 14, 2007

Further Advents: 14 December (three pints in = at most fabulous)


Because this isn't just any old advent post. Oooooooooo nooooo. 'fraid not, funters.

THIS. This one here. RIGHT NOW. HERE. Is the THREE HUNDRETH post on Further Adventures. Yes! Can you believe it!? I can't. Really. I cannot believe I've kept this up this far. Gosh.

Before I get all 'motional, let's get on with the show. Apart from the first ever picture of me on this blog, what else have we behind door number 14?

Well. For starters, can I present to you, the hilarious but wonderful mother of Ms Emma Kennedy?

For those of you who haven't seen it; the mighty FunnyGood, mighty addictive stylings of the mighty warriors of Toy-Fu. "Steve?"

And this cool thing let's you design your own wrapping paper. Timely.
Hmmm. 300. So what else happens at 300?

Ahhh, I give up. Let's have some Christmas Cheese:


300 and onwards, funters!

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Happy 300th Boz, you don't look a day over 267.

Boz said...

...but bigods do I feel it.

Hedgie said...

Woo! Congrats on the 300!