Sunday, December 16, 2007

Further Advents: 15 through 16 December (hic)

Weeeeeell. Obviously I'm a bad Advent blogger: I missed a day. Mostly because this time was spent on this project. What can I say? If it makes you feel any less neglected, I have also failed to do my Christmas cards, still have some way to go wth the shopping and ther Christmas tree has been standing on the landing for three days all wrapped up in its mesh stuff.

Oh Dear.

SO. Anyway. On with 'the show'. Day 16!

For all you retro gamers out there ("...hullooo...?") it's The Original Prince of Persia!

Enjoy! And time those key presses very very carefully. Ow I've been spiked. I've been spiked again. Damn those spikes. Spiked. Spiked. Spiked again. Floor gave way. Spikes. More spikes. Floor giving way... ahh. The memories...

No comments: