Monday, December 03, 2007

Further Advents: 3 December (presented in association with the letter G)

Because They have gone and messed with perfection (ie made a new St. Trinians film*) I am reminded of wonderful Joyce.**

I'm tenuously going to pretend I'm not posting a clip from the first St. Trins film because she always slightly regretted doing them, butreallyit'sbecauseIcan'tfindanyclipsonYouTube.

Instead, here is another delightful classic Joyce moment from the film archives.***



Girls, Grenfell and Genevieve. The letter G.

* Incidentally made with Lottery Money. Does that mean we're paying for it twice? Not that I play the Lottery, but you get my drift. If only because I can't find anywhere stocking Dreft.

** Right. I promise the next few Advents will be a bit more cutting-edge, HipCool and counter-culture-tastic. I would like to reiterate that I am not a reader of The Daily Mail.

*** YouTube again. Obviously.

2 comments:

Boz said...

This post is clearly supposed to be below the next one down. I dunno what happened there...

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I watched most of Genevieve when it was on TV the other week, it was quite amusing !!!