Monday, September 08, 2008

And now I know... so it's in my head

Thanks to my wonderful friend Rob, this horrible problem about the male part of the lyrics to That's Not My Name, by Indie band du jour* The Ting Tings, is SOLVE-ED.

So, here for the rest of the world to find out about much more easily than I could, and to prevent others from standing in the shower shouting "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, MAN??" at the grouting, are the Boz-approved lyrics for the male part of the most-catchy song:

"The song is in my head
Now it's in my mind
Call it, reach it, get some words and get some timing
Though I realise
I cannot emphasise
Sittin round with just a promise, nothing binding
And can't you see,
That you're so desperately
Standing joking like a local one-liner
Instead I sit alone
This song is monotone
I gotta get some soul, I gotta get some feeling.


And breathe... relax... think of the sound of the sea...



* By which I mean the Grauniad run profiles of them.

No comments: