Friday, September 26, 2008

Next week: State Sponsored Craft Camps..

Can anyone actually give me a good reason why we are splitting people in the same country into those who carry ID Cards and those who don't?

Because I will be dammed if I have an ID card in 2011.

I hate my Government for this.

Grr.

Thankfully Shami Chakrabarti is on hand for some common sense.

Thank you rant over.

* Their actual name. I'm not at all biased and judgemental in my political views. At ALL. Buttheystolemymilk. And I grew up in that kind of Household. I thought Thatcher was an actual robot for a number of months.

5 comments:

Lizzie Barrett said...

I'm printing this: http://www.longrider.co.uk/blog/2006/11/06/blair-on-id-cards/ off and reading it aloud in court when I get arrested for not having an ID card.

Boz said...

Amen Sister!

Lizzie Barrett said...

Alright, no need to go all gospel on me.

Jayne said...

But she was a robot wasn't she? And GW Bush is a sock puppet. Don't shatter my illusions...

Boz said...

Jayne - well, he's certainly done to the world, broadly speaking, what happens to hand puppets...