Monday, January 26, 2009

Super Human

Well.

I thought Being Human was quite good.

I laughed a bit. It held my attention. Some interesting possibilities were set-up. And the cast changes didn't bother me too much either.*

All in all it was all jolly good fun, I enjoyed it and will be tuning in next week. Despite rapidly falling out of the BBC3 demographic.

But then I do like things with a small group of people developing habits together. Getting all clique-y. Like the Wombles.

Er. Bit worried about the potential death count though. Still. S'only Bristol..


* Er. Once I'd stop being distracted by how well Aidan Turner wears a t-shirt. Look, I'm not perfect. I know that's a pervy thing to say. I will at least admit that. The acting was good too, and all.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Ditto. And you weren't alone in your distraction...

Shame Demons is so rubbish...

Sylvia said...

was at recording of Elvenquest, a new R4 comedy, last night so missed this.

MY daughter is going to her tutor tonight. Any chance of hiding in your house for an hour? I'm building up a bank of excuses to give my sister in law who lives nearby as I feel rather awful at disturbing their teatime.
A cheek, I know......