Thursday, March 05, 2009

I love the smell of split infinitives in the morning..

The jury is still well and truly out on the Burger King perfume but this I feel more confident as claiming as a spoof.

It is. isn't it? It has to be. Isn't it? Oh please say it is.

It's a good one though. I wish I had that much time on my hands.

I went to a Q&A with Toby Whithouse last night, the man behind Being Human.

I have to stop talking about Being Human.

UPDATE: Instead, we can all finally start getting excited about In The Loop with the sneak peeeeeek available on that linky link. Now where the frick is my frickin' trailer for this? It's supposed to be out next month. Get busy in the editing suite, peoples.. Or I'll come and Mal-Tucker your world.. so I will.

2 comments:

GreatSheElephant said...

I hate to break this to you but no, apparently it isn't a spoof. And I have to say that I could see it selling quite well.

Boz said...

GSE - Oh blimey. You're right, aren't you. Whoever came up with the idea is probably already counting their millions.

Bum.