Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Marmite's Lemonaaaade. Marmite. Marmite.

Just me popping in to say how cool I think the new print adverts for Marmite Snacks are.

I particualrly like the twin square ones on the undergound, a bit like the one below, which change meaning depend on how they are rotated.


I am so easily pleased. If I was a graphic designer I'd probably be bandying words about like "clean", "understated" and "simple". But I'm not so I can't.

Here are some more of them.


FULL DISCLOSURE: I have had bugger-all to do with these adverts, either professionally or personally. So yah-boo-sucks. I just think they are pretty. But some Google Investigative Journalism find that this creative advertising agency appears to be responsible. Well done all, take ten points, clock off early etc.

1 comment:

Tim Footman said...

I had some Marmite chocolate a couple of hours ago. Jolly nice it was too.