It has been an odd week so far;
1. Octogenarian grandmother went head-first through a glass coach window (she's fine - more damage to the coach and the coach driver she was sitting behind, as far as I can make out).
2. Pacifist sister got into a fight.
3. Great Aunt kicked the bucket. I did not know her very well, but she was officially a fab old thing and my mother is extremely saddened.
4. Unfortunately (for her) she is not officially 'dead' as her three doctors* can't agree on a cause of death and are refusing to sign the death certificate.
5. I opened a kitchen cupboard a day ago and discovered it had filled up form the inside with pools of a strange black liquid...**
6. Father suffering from bout of gastroe...gasteroenteri....that bad stomach virus thing.
What do all these strange augers foretell??
* I don't know why either, although I suspect she may have been pulling a fast one with prescriptions for the happy pills, gawd bless 'er.
** Which subsequently turned out to be a forgotten bag of potatoes on the top shelf that had liquified, but I don't mind saying it gave me a funny turn.