Wednesday, December 02, 2009

But on the second day there were two discoveries

Two revelations for the second day of "festive" blogging:

1. Kylie Auldist (who I have my flatmate to thank for). Check out Ship in a Bottle on her myspace page. Or if you're fancy you can spotify her*.

2. It turns out I'm not the 30x32 trouser size I thought I was (or was certain I was a decade ago). I's a 32x30! I'm actually shrinking and expanding! This may explain the technical problems I have been having when buying jeans.

I know. Do try and carry on as normal after the shock.

Yes I know they are neither of them festive. What do you want to me to do? Say it with tinsel!? "TINSEL".

* I don't quite understand spotify yet. I'm sure I will. I'm a Last.FM bod you see - come friend me up!

3 comments:

Geoff said...

You just wait till you're 36x29.

I'm sure my legs used to be twice as long.

Billy said...

It think you are putting your trousers on sideways.

Boz said...

Geoff - when my knuckles start sweeping the pavement I shall be deeply concerned

Billy - But I am generally a trouser enthusiast