Monday, January 31, 2011

Adopts wise pose, steeples fingers, and...

Bit of an extreme* week this. On Thursday I attended the cremation of the aforementioned dead grandmother (my first funeral of any description), and then on Saturday I witnessed two very dear mates get hitched.

You'd think that as a result I'd be in a perfect position to offer some kind of worldly-wise profound statement on the circular and ongoing nature of life.

I'm really just far too tired.

I'm sure I'll think of something.

At some point.

Yes.

(* This is a statement made comparative to the rest of my relatively sedate life.)

1 comment:

Hedgie said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your Grandmother.

Goodness. I'm at the point where I've been to the funeral of someone (a work colleague) younger than me. That gave me pause.