I've been tagged! Like ye goode olde dayes on Blogs. I like a good Meme.
Seven random things. Powering up...
1. I spend a fortune on headphones. Like, a lot. Really. It's an ongoing expense. I currently have a Sony pair I bought last year. And they are breaking already. I get through about three pairs a year. Maybe I should be a bit more careful, but they all end up with one ear flickering in and out. I drives me made. What I really need is to find a good person who is handy with a soldering iron.
2. I am good with lyrics. Must be the way my mind works. I think I've logged about this before. Singing along in the shower comes as standard and I WAS JUST SEEING WHAT THE ATTACHMENT DID. So I have a good memory for lyrics. mostly to pretty awful songs. Theme from Ulysses 31? Yeah, hi.It's me, No-no. Small robot you know. (I'm also quite good at identifying who is doing any given voiceover. I am stupidly quite proud of this.)
3. I can do a killer Moira Stewart impression. I have nothing further to say about this.
4. I can tie a cherry stalk into a knot in my mouth. But have yet to find a way of doing that appears in any way sexy. I just look like a spinster aunt sucking a sour boiled sweet.
5. Had I not been born with a Y chromosome, I would have been called Mercia. I have no idea what was going on in my parents' minds with this one. They are normally good and kind people.
6. Don't like scallops. Nup. Not even a little bitty bit. Don't see what all the fuss is about, or why they crop up on Masterchef so often. But, hey, we're all different, right?
7. I like being in my thirties. Of course, statements like this are the harbringers of certain doom. But one of the best things that has ever happened in my life is reaching the point where you accept with perfect amicability that not everyone will like you and you will not like everyone else. It makes the good people worth hanging around for (like meeting the good lady who tagged me in this meme, you know?).