1. No part of the body is safe from blisters. Think about that for a moment.
2. The ones on your scalp are the worst.
3. Also the ones behind the ears.
4. People can actually recoil. I thought they just did that in books.
5. My flatmate is awesome and kind. And also very patient.
6. Fever-fuelled dreams are a great way to imagine up ideas for kids films you will probably never write.
7. They make you wait on your own at the Doctor's.
8. Calamine lotion smells like dentists that have been left out in the rain too long.
9. Mums are amazing and know everything.
10. Grown up medication is never as brilliant as Calpol.
11. I would pay almost any sum of money for my dad to come and stroke my hair as I went to sleep, like he did sometimes when I was a kid.
12. Sleep is GREAT.